Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Welcome to 2016-2017 Falcon's Nest

I love autumn! I love the colors the leave turn, the chill in the morning air and most of all the start of Falcon's Nest! Welcome to a new year in the Nest! This year marks my tenth year as the Falcon's Nest Facilitator and I am lucky to have worked with so many wonderful students over the past decade. It is truly an honor to spend my day with such creative and thoughtful people. This year's Nesters are as eager to get started as I am. We will begin the year with lots of group activities and brainstorming ideas for their independent projects. It is always amazing to witness the wide variety of interests and passions the students possess. While I don't yet know exactly what the Nesters will want to research and explore, I do know I will be inspired and impressed by each and every one of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment